After following the last couple of Library Day in the Life weeks I thought it was about time I joined the party! Want to know what I’ll be getting up to during this week? Well, stay right here, here, here, or here.
In the meantime I’ll let you know what’s in my diary:
- Monday – Customer Services Away Day means I’ll be over in the Information Commons providing cover for absent staff, UNTIL 7PM! I can’t remember the last time I worked that late;
- Tuesday – First meeting of the Emerging Technologies strand of our Learner Support Programme (this means I may finally have to hand over the iPad – not looking forward to this) and I’ve got my very first Help Desk slot at St George’s Library;
- Wednesday – E-learning to M-learning training at CILIP HQ;
- Thursday – The penultimate eReader Evaluation project meeting and an eMaterials Forum meeting;
- Friday – Faculty Team meeting.
None of this will mean much to you at the moment… But it will (I hope).